Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s festival. Please read the following policies carefully as some things have changed since last year. Purchase of vending spots implies that you fully understand and agree to abide by our guidelines listed below.
- We will contact you a week before the event with space assignment, map, and vendor parking permit.
- The vendor shall provide his/her tent, tables, chairs, etc. Your business name with Sales Tax ID # should be posted visibly at your stand.
- Vendor vehicles will be permitted on Main Street only when loading and unloading until 10:30 a.m. and then moved to a designated festival parking area.
- There will be no parking on Main Street.
- Restroom facilities will be provided, and a variety of food vendors will be on site.
- No flea market or commercial items to be sold. We also try to limit the number of “like” items, so you may be asked not to sell specific items. We want to provide the public with a variety of high quality, and crafted wares.
- Security is the responsibility of the vendor. Foxburg Festival Committee members, volunteers, and affiliates will not be responsible for any damage, theft or injury to vendor’s person or property.
- An item donation for our Chinese Auction, to help disperse costs, is recommended but not mandatory.
- We will have festival volunteers about if you need a helping hand or a quick break. We want to make this year’s festival a memorable one for all involved.
- Filling out the vendor application does NOT guarantee you a spot. Acceptance of your application rests solely with Foxburg Festival Committee. If we find we are unable to accommodate you, we will contact you immediately after this decision.
- If all vending spots have been taken, you’ll be put in a waitlist and informed if a spot opens up for you.
- Full refund of fees will be given when canceled in writing before September 30th. No cancellations will be entertained after September 30th.
Vending Spot Registrations End: August 31, 2018
Festival Venue: Main Street, Foxburg
Vendor Set up: 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Sunday
Before July 14, 2018 (WITH COUPON CODE EarlyBirder)
- $50.00 for CRAFT vendors per 10×10 space
- $75.00 for FOOD vendors per 10×10 space
After July 14, 2018
- $65.00 for CRAFT vendors per 10×10 space
- $90.00 for FOOD vendors per 10×10 space
If You Need Electric
- Limited connections are available for an extra fee of $10.00 for each space taken
- Electric connections are available strictly on a first come first serve basis
If you are a Non-Profit Organization
- We’ll begin taking non-profit applications on August 1, 2018
- Non Profit Organizations get 30% off the regular price
How To Apply
1) Click on the TICKETS button to be presented with a list of vendor types to choose from.
2) Select the number of spots needed for your vendor type
- Craft Vendor – if you are bringing crafts to sell including premade food items, artwork, pottery, etc.
- Food Vendor – if you’ll be preparing foods to be sold on-site (excludes premade goods like baked items, pickles, jams, etc.)
- If applying before July 15th, click on Enter Promotional Code link above and enter EarlyBirder to get $15 off
- If you’re a non-profit organization, select the option to purchase tickets at 30% discount that will be available on the tickets page starting August 1st.
3) If you need electric for your stand, there is an extra fee of $10.00 for each spot taken
- Please add electric on the second page shown as an option during checkout
- Make sure you purchase the same number of electrical connections as your spots
- There is no discount given on the electrical connection option
4) Pay online using a credit card; a convenience fee applies from Eventbrite and is shown in your total.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We wish you a prosperous and joyous festival.