FESTIVAL VENUE: Main Street, Foxburg
DATE: Sunday, October 8, 2017
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Set up between 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Sunday)
COSTS ARE PER 10×10 SPACE
BEFORE JULY 31, 2017
- $50.00 for CRAFT vendors
- $75.00 for FOOD vendors (i.e. those who will prepare food on-site)
AFTER JULY 31, 2017
- $65.00 for CRAFT vendors
- $90.00 for FOOD vendors (i.e. those who will prepare food on-site)
- there is an extra fee of $10.00 if you need electric
- non-profits receive 30% discount on vending spaces
TOTAL SPACES AVAILABLE: 75
DEADLINE: August 31, 2017
CANCELLATION POLICY: FULL REFUND OF FEES GIVEN WHEN CANCELLED IN WRITING BEFORE SEP 30, 50% REFUND GIVEN WHEN CANCELLED AFTER SEP 30
Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s festival. Please read the following carefully as some things have changed since last year.
- We will contact you a week prior to the event with space assignment, map and vendor parking permit.
- The vendor shall provide his/her own tent, tables, chairs, etc. Your business name with Sales Tax ID # should be posted visibly at your stand.
- Vendor vehicles will be permitted on Main Street only when loading and unloading until 10:30 a.m. and then moved to a designated festival parking area.
- There will be no parking on Main Street.
- Restroom facilities will be provided and a variety of food vendors will be on site.
- No flea market or commercial items to be sold. We also try to limit the number of “like” items, so you may be asked not to sell specific items. We want to provide the public with a variety of high quality, and crafted wares.
- Security is the responsibility of the vendor. Foxburg Festival Committee members, volunteers and affiliates will not be responsible for any damage, theft or injury to vendor’s person or property.
- An item donation for our Chinese Auction, to help disperse costs, is recommended but not mandatory.
- We will have festival volunteers about if you need a helping hand or a quick break. We want to make this year’s festival a memorable one for all involved.
- Filling out the vendor application does NOT guarantee you a spot. Acceptance of your application rests solely with Foxburg Festival Committee. If we find we are unable to accommodate you, we will contact you immediately after this decision.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We wish you a successful and joyous festival